Welcome 5th Graders!
Hieroglyphics due Monday Oct. 9th/Tuesday Oct. 10th
Current Art Project:
- I can describe what a self portrait is.
- I can draw a self portrait using proportion.
- I can distinguish a difference between realistic and abstract or expressive color.
Past Art Projects:
5. Start Digital Portfolio
- I can begin to understand art portfolios and why artist create them.
- I can begin to create my digital art portfolio using Artsonia or Seesaw
- I can begin to understand how to take photos of artwork and edit photos of art
4. Hieroglyphics Name Design
- I can use a variety of art materials, tools, and techniques to create 2D art.
- I can begin to understand symbols in art.
- I can create artwork inspired by cultural influences.
3. Pumpkin Landscape
- I can transform a 2D shape into a 3D form using value
- I can demonstrate how a light source affects value
- I can create depth: foreground, middleground, background
2. Color Mixing + Color Theory
- I can create a color wheel that includes: primary, secondary, and intermediate colors
- I can problem solve while color mixing secondary and intermediate colors
- I can describe what a color wheel is and its purpose
- I can create a monoprint/transfer
1. Collaborative Raider Nation Mural
- I can use proportion in art- to draw and enlarge a small photo/drawing/image
- I can collaborate with other artist to create a collaborative artwork
- I can collaborate with other artists to solve problems